Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning

With the long weekend coming I up and only one night out planned I made a promise to myself that I would do something and not let this extra time go to waste. As tempting as it is to simply sleep in and watch movies in my pj’s I figure I don’t often have 4 whole days to myself with nothing planned so I had better make the most of it. I considered rushing to out tomorrow on my lunch break and buying some fabric so I could “get my sew on” (I literally haven’t taken my new machine out of the box, but that’s another story) but thought it best not to do something that could simply lead to frustration as I don’t even have a “learn to sew book” yet. I then considered perhaps getting back into my polymer clay jewelry making or changing my room around and was quite looking forward to it until, I finally realize what I MUST do…

As I mentioned in my 100 eBay Purchases!" post, I had intended to sell online but without PayPal I couldn’t set up a selling account and I simply stuck to buying. Well, buying is exactly what has me in this dilemma… I have bought so many things over the past 4 years (since I last had a spring clean) that my wardrobe is at maximum capacity. I literally have to lean on everything at one end and push it with all my might to simply move it down enough to pull one hanger out! So I have come to the decision that I am going to clean out my wardrobe…

One of my wardrobes

Long shot of my wardrobe


As much as it pains me to even consider, I do KNOW there are things in there that simply do not fit me anymore or I haven’t worn in so long that I have just forgotten about them. I would much rather they go to a happy home and be worn then sit in my wardrobe hidden from the world.

Having gotten much more comfortable with the settings on blogger I figured I would simply branch out and set up a sales page for whatever goodies I decide to part with. And so… "Miss Kitty Boo Sales" was born :)

Feeling totally motivated at the time, I got onto fixing up the page at once… all that is left is the actually items to be sold. As I will be hopefully getting it all sorted over the Easter weekend I hope to have photos and measurements sorted by the weekend after or earlier should time permit.

I have created a page called “Shop” at the top of my blog which links straight to it and will do a post to announce the grand “stocking” of the site so keep you eyes peeled.

PS. My apologies for the poor quality photos, they were taken on my mobile phone this morning as I was rushing out the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment