Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back down the rabbit hole...

Well, I can not keep in my excitement today as its finally time to go back down the rabbit hole…

About 2 years ago I was organizing my 18th birthday party which was going to be an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party. When googling pictures for inspiration I came across one short blurb that said Tim Burton was going to be doing a re-make…

I have been counting down since that day for it to finally be released and today the wait is finally over!

Usually if someone was re-making one of my favourite films I would be worried, but I love Tim’s work (Nightmare Before Christmas, Sweeny Todd, Edward Scissor hands… the list goes on) that I don’t have a worry at all… In fact the thing that is worrying me most if that Disney still has the rights to Alice in Wonderland and I just hope it doesn’t restrict Tim’s genius.

Anyway, I am off to see it straight after work tonight :)

I will let you know how amazing it is shortly…

In the meantime here are some pics of how the table set up went on my bday…

Will have to do a post about it one day, amazing day… there was a March Hare, a Mad Hatter, an Alice (me!), all the ladies who attended were dressed to the nines and there was even a magician.
You can not beat an 18th were you get to play pass the parcel, musical chairs and drink tea served by the Mad Hatter!




No comments:

Post a Comment