Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miss Kitty Boo Sales

Miss Kitty Boo Sales is now up and running.

I managed to get through part of my wardrobe over the long weekend and found a few bits and pieces that were sale worthy. Along with the items I have now posted I also took a lot down to the local Op Shop (thrift shop for those of you outside of Aus) so if you are in SA you might even pick some of it from there :)

Most of the things listed were simply listed as I had not worn them or only worn them rarely. I buy things thinking they will be wonderful for a casual day at home or running errands, but when it really comes down to it I do not have many days like this. I spend Monday to Friday at work so must be dressed appropriately and then spend the weekend mostly in my PJs during the day and then all dolled up at night. I do most of my errand running on my lunch break…

So, good news for you is if you are interested and live in Australia here is a bit of a taste of a few things I have listed. Not much vintage, but there a few vintage look items…

*sorry for anyone who is outside of Aus, I do not have PayPal yet so its direct deposit only*



Links below each image or check out all items at Miss Kitty Boo Sales. Check back for new items periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment