Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back in the game

On the way into work this morning I thought to myself “I really need to get back into my blogging, I haven’t written a post for far too long”… I arrived at work to open my email and find I had received a neat little award from Miss Amethyst of The Pink Retro Powder Room and have decided that it is a clear sign that my blog neglect has to come to an end.
I am putting the hard word on myself and kicking my toosh into gear…

Starting with… the award mentioned above.
The conditions that go with this award are:
1- Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.
2- Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3- Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.

Unfortunately due to my recent neglect and not having signed into blogger since July I really haven’t caught any fantastic new bloggers (although I am sure they are out there).. I haven’t even had a chance to read my old favorites… I feel like I have gone months without visiting friends. However, all the personal drama of the past few months seems to be over now so I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Keep an eye out on your blogs for some comments on old posts… (no surprise that I am a bit behind the times, as per usual hehe).

Anyhoo, just because I haven’t been on for a while doesn’t mean that some great new bloggers need to miss out… If you know of one, or if you are one comment and nominate :) I’d love to check out your blog or any new blogs of mention. Basically, I will be re-posting this award shortly and awarding to 15 fabulous new finds…

Another wonderful thing happened this morning when I logged in too… I now have 98 followers (colour me tickled pink!). I have been thinking of having a give-away for a while now and I think to celebrate my 98 (pretty close to a hundred) fabulous followers I would finally do it. I have a few bits and bobs that I already have in mind but am going to keep any eye out for a few more things as I want it to be a bit of a goodie bag/box. Stay tuned soon for details…


No comments:

Post a Comment